What makes us happier together?
This question has
followed me through various academic degrees, careers,
countries, and spiritual studies. I learned: it’s not money,
intellect or background, it's our human potential for
abilities like purpose, compassion and collaboration, that
allows us to thrive. It inspires me that this is teachable.
• Education & Wellbeing Expert, School Consultant
• Worked & lived in Europe, USA, Australia & Asia
• Designed & led 350+ Professional Dev't workshops
• Positive Education Transformation, 2 int'l IB schools
• Curriculum development for Mental Health Education
• PhD Comparative Education
• MS Youth Social Work, Positive Psychology Certificate
• Love stillness, yoga, meditation & laughing with friends
Happiness happens by choice, not chance.
I aim to be
so happy that those around me want to step into my
light. This started with my daughter’s autism diagnosis
and my realization that the material things I thought were
important were replaced by connection, joy and purpose.
I believe in proactively equipping children with tools to
thrive rather than reacting once mental health issues arise.
• Positive Education Global Business Developer
• 30+ years experience in Canada, USA, Australia
• Geelong Institute of Pos. Ed., Int'l Mgr, N. America
• The Center for Pos. Ed., Dir. Bus. Dev't & Certification
• Flourish Dx, N. America Rep. for software solution
• Curriculum development for wellbeing & book author
• Love throwing epic parties and exploring beaches
Schools must lead not lag! As a management consultant,
I learned my craft working with corporate leaders, rose
to Vice President in a top global firm and then built my
own business. CreatePositive combines my passion for
education with my business and leadership experience.
My two sons make this mission very personal.
• Senior Management Consultant, change expert
• 30+ years working in Americas, Europe & Japan
• Partner with C-suite, top managers & their teams
• Build operational capabilities & training programs
• Founder/ CEO, Cirrus Management Consulting GmbH
• Vice President, Booz & Company
• BA History, Yale University
• Love travel, museums, great food and close friends
What we think, we become.
Developing expertise is not the
hardest thing in life. Luckily, I had good mentors, who
helped me learn to be a good developer. But life is more
than being good in a chosen profession. I learned that all
the hard skills you have are worthless, when you're too
anxious to use them, too nervous to show them to others.
Now, I allow what I do, to show who I am.
• Computer Science Expert & Developer, 7+ years
• Specialist for Software Architecture, Backend Development
• System Admin. & Ops, Data Engineering
• Small to enterprise applications
• Training supervisor, German Chamber of Commerce
• Studied Biology
• Love to craft & create
I am fighting... fighting for a better education system,
because I know what it means to be unhappy in school.
All the human skills I have today, like mindfulness,
emotional intelligence and finding out what I'm really
passionate about, were things I had to learn on my own.
• Frontend Developer, 6+ years
• Crafting beautiful online experiences
• Project Management, IBM
• Frontend Development, SAP
• Studied Business IT
• Social Media Strategist and Tech Influencer
• Keynote Speaker and volunteer IT teacher for teens
• Love learning things, sports, travel, Haribos
Not accepting the current state as finished!
We as humans and as a society are evolving faster and faster,
but our school system is not keeping up. Having
experienced a school life, which lacked joy and
important future skills, such as belonging and empathy,
I see it as an opportunity and a duty to help others
thrive in years crucial to their development: school!
• Frontend Developer with 2+ years experience
• Experienced video producer & editor
• Social media fluent influencer
• Bartender, thrive on interaction & communication
• Studied Mechanical Engineering
• Love mountains, photography nerd